1. Shipment and Fees
Orders are shipped primarily by Royal Mail:
- For Standard Shipping of orders to UK and Channel Islands we primarily use Standard Parcel service with Recorded Signed For;
- For Standard Shipping of orders to Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia and the rest of the World we primarily use Airmail service with International Signed For;
- For Express Shipping to UK and Channel Island we primarily use Special Delivery Next Day service with Recorded Signed For;
- For Express Shipping to EU countries we primarily use Airsure service with International Signed For;
- 6000AD Limited does not offer Express Shipping to other countries.
Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24-48 hours. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
* To see your shipping charges in advance of placing an order, place the desired items into your shopping cart by clicking on the ADD TO BAG buttons. This will bring up a page that show you all the items in your bag. Then click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button of the SHOPPING BAG REVIEW.
Select the country of shipping and Shipping costs will update. This will show you shipping charges before placing your order or entering any personal information.
Orders containing liquid yeast will be shipped in a timely manner so that they arrive on or before Friday. Orders that cannot be delivered before the weekend will be held and shipped the following Monday.
2. Shipping Times
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours.
Do not count the day the order was shipped. 6000AD Limited does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports all 6000AD Limited orders are shipped out of London, UK with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Pounds Sterling.
3. Shipment Dates
Orders are shipped from 6000AD Limited, London UK - Monday – Friday before 5:30pm.
Orders placed Friday afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning.
We remind You that 6000AD will request confirmation of payment from Your bank for approval of the charges prior to dispatch, and that this verification will delay immediate shipping.
4. Available Merchandise: Immediate Dispatch
Orders with available merchandise are dispatched the same day as order placement from Monday-Friday 9:00am – 12 pm.
Orders placed after 12pm may be dispatched the next day only.
Orders placed from Friday 12pm to Sunday are dispatched on the following Monday.
In all cases, 6000AD Limited reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order is not able to be shipped for reasons beyond control.
Please note that during promotions and sales there may be delays in immediate shipping.
5. Pre-Order Merchandise : Shipment upon the Arrival of the merchandise
Pre-Orders are debited and invoiced the day of Order Placement during regular office hours from 9:00am. – 5:30pm.
Shipment will be within 48 hours from the day that the merchandise arrives.
6. Shipment Information - Shipment Tracking
When the order is shipped, Clients receive an email from 6000AD Limited specifying the tracking number and a direct link to monitor the shipment status.
7. Shipment Information - Authorised Shipment Delivery
Clients are asked to inspect the box carefully BEFORE signing for the delivery.
If for any reason, the box looks tampered with, either sign for the package with reservations or refuse the package.
In the event, that the box has been signed for with an unauthorized signature or there is evidence that the package has been tampered with, contact immediately 6000AD Limited by email at email@example.com
8. shipment Information - Successful Shipment Delivery
If the package is not successfully delivered to the Client’s address due to a lack of cooperation from the client (wrong telephone number, wrong address, absent at address, non-compliance with import regulations) as per the 6000AD Terms & Conditions, the package may risk being sent back to 6000AD at the Client’s expense including any import fees that may be assessed upon re-entry to the UK.
These fees will be deducted from any eventual refund
9. Shipment Information - Shipment Insurance
6000AD Limited shipments are insured against theft and accidental damage at no additional cost to the Client.
Once the shipment reaches the destination, the goods are no longer insured.