1. Cancellation, Returns and Refunds of Products
You have certain statutory rights/rights under the law. These include- that any Products supplied by Us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a Product is defective; and a right to cancel your order within seven Working Days beginning the day after the day on which You receive the Product, and to receive a full refund, even if the Product is not defective.
This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see 4. Exceptions).
"Working Days" means a day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday in the UK.
We accept orders for delivery to all countries that are listed in the list of Country of Delivery.
There could be some delivery restrictions for countries that are not listed and you are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if Your country is not in the list.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about Your statutory rights contact Your local citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
2. Return of Non-faulty Products
We hope You will be happy with Your purchase from 6000AD Limited. If not, You have the right to return the Products to Us and receive a full refund from Us provided:
- You notify Us in writing that You are cancelling Your purchase no later than the seventh Working Day after the day on which You received Your Product;
- You have taken reasonable care of the Product prior to return - in particular this means the goods must be returned in their original condition, have not been altered or worn (and in the case of footwear have not been worn outdoors) and should include the original packaging and labels;
- You may give Us notice of cancellation by written means using email or letter, but it will speed up the process for You and Us if You contact Us by email at email@example.com;
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Product to Us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
- Please return the Product promptly in its original packaging to ensure it reaches Us in good condition.
- That the Product is returned by registered mail or recorded delivery.
We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 30 days from the day when You give Us notice of cancellation.
Please note that if You fail to take reasonable care of returned Products, or fail to return the Product to Us, We will be entitled to make a claim against You for any losses which We suffer.
3. Return of Faulty Products
If a Product is faulty or does not meet the description given on the Website at the time You placed Your order, please contact Us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will refund the purchase price, delivery charge and any reasonable costs You incur in returning it to Us.
Returned Products must be sent via insured, traceable delivery service.
Please use the Returns Form/Label provided with the Product according to Our Return Policy
There are exceptions to Return Policy for Non-faulty Products that by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
Due to hygiene reasons, You will not have the right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Goods or Products constituting underwear or swimming clothes.
5. Address for Notice of Cancellation and Return of Products
Please use the following address for the Return of Products and Notice of Cancellation if you are using letter:
c/o A. Pollazzon
1 The Yard
London SE11 5SD
For Notice of cancellation by email, please use: