2. What Information do we collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on Our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our site. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Us and when you report a problem with Our site;
3. How will we use Your Information
We will use Your Information in the following ways:
4. Will we share Your information with third parties?
We may disclose Your Information to third parties:
- if We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
5. Will we transfer Your information overseas?
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
The security of personal data is important to Us. We maintain appropriate administrative technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in Our possession.
7. Access to Your Information, correction and unsubscribing
To find out more about how Your Information will be used, or to make a complaint, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask Us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting Us at email@example.com or by writing to Us at our Postal Address;
- you have the right to ask Us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- We hope you will be happy with the way We handle Your Information but if not you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner – for more information please visit www.ico.gov.uk.
9. How to contact Us